PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Information about us
The Site is operated by HATS OFF ACCESSORIES PVT LTD (referred to below as the “Company”, “we” or “us”) and the Company is registered in Delhi under CIN Number U51311DL1998PTC094867 and the registered office address and main trading address of the Company is HATS OFF ACCESSORIES PVT LTD, F-40 EAST OF KAILASH NEW DELHI 110065, email Our GST number is 07AAECS1179D1ZI
- Your status
By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old.
- Formation of the contract
- 4.1 These Terms of Sale apply to all goods supplied by the Company.
- 4.2 No contract exists between you and the Company for the sale of any goods until the Company has received and accepted your order and sends you an order confirmation in a durable format such as in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once the Company does so, there is a binding legal contract between you and the Company.
- 4.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
- 4.4 The Company may change these Terms of Sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
- Description and price of the goods
- 5.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Site at the time you place your order.
- 5.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods or certain of the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Company will inform you as soon as possible, and in any event on or before the dispatch confirmation, and will refund or recredit you, for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your credit or debit card.
- 5.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Site are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Company will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Company will refund or recredit you, your PayPal account or your Amazon account for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your credit or debit card or your PayPal account or your Amazon account for the goods.
- 5.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods
- 5.5 The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Site at the time you place your order. We will not charge any of the payment methods listed until we have accepted your order and we send you an order confirmation email.
- Delivery & risk
- 7.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- 7.2 If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of alternative arrangements.
- 7.3 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Company will inform you as soon as possible.
- 7.4 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered upon delivery to you (which for the purpose of this clause includes collection by you).
- 7.5 You will be responsible for risk of loss of or damage to the goods once they have been delivered to you or collected by you pursuant to the alternative arrangements in paragraph 7.2 above or collected by you from one of our stores.
- 7.6 Goods delivered to one of our stores must be collected within 30 calendar days starting from the day of delivery at the chosen store. If you do not collect the goods within 30 calendar days your order will be cancelled by us and a refund processed.
- 7.7 Pursuant to 7.6 above, any delivery charge paid at the time of ordering will not be refunded if you fail to collect the goods within 30 calendar days.
- Your right of cancellation
- 8.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of fourteen (15) calendar days after you receive the goods (see below).
- 8.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must email to the Company on email@example.com , giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery. You may also contact the Company by telephone on 9899237002.
- 8.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are returned to the Company in their original condition and in their original packaging and not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
- 8.4 Once you have notified the Company that you are cancelling the contract, the Company will refund or recredit you after deducting the return courier fee, within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your bank account once we receive the relevant details for the same.
- 8.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Company may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- 8.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The Company will notify you at the time your order is accepted if this applies.
- 8.7 You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession prior to their return for cancellation or for any other reason. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- 9.1 All goods supplied by the Company are warranted free from defects for 60 days from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 9.2 If you wish to return the goods because you claim that the goods are defective (i.e. “faulty”) you may do this within 28 days of delivery by first contacting our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you of how to do this.
- 9.3 We will examine the potentially defective returned goods and, provided that you have complied with paragraph 9.8 and where you have required a refund we will notify you of your refund within a reasonable period of time. We will endeavour to process the delivery of a replacement or the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the returned goods.
- 9.4 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Company or manufacturer, failure to follow the Company’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Company’s approval.
- 9.5 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Company.
- 9.6 Any goods which you have returned to us because of a defect will, if you have requested a refund, be refunded in full. You will be given details about this when you contact our customer services team in accordance with paragraph 9.2 above. If you have requested a replacement, the replacement will be sent to you free of charge.
- 9.7 Where you are not satisfied with the goods for any other reason you can return the goods and follow the procedure in our returns policy.
- 9.8 In all cases the goods must be returned with proof of purchase, in the same condition in which you received them, in the original packaging.
- Data protection
- Applicable law
- Information about us
The Site is operated by the Company HATS OFF ACCESSORIES PVT LTD and the Company is registered in India under CIN Number U51311DL1998PTC094867 and the registered office and main trading address of the Company is F 40 EAST OF KAILASH NEW DELHI 110065. Our GST number is 07AAECS1179D1ZI
- Site Use and Access
- 2.2 Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw any service we provide on the Site. We will not be liable, if for any reason, the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.3 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- 2.4 No longer in use.
- 2.5 The Company reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses or orders that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns.
- Amendments & Information
- 3.2 Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 4.1 If you are under 18 years of age we will require your parent or other guardian to register to place and pay for any order by you.
- 4.2 You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- 4.3 You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- Password & Security
- 5.1 When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately and then you must change your password.
- 5.2 If the Company has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- Intellectual Property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from the Company.
- Your Use of the Site
- 7.1 You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- 7.1.1 disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- 7.1.2 transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- 7.1.3 interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site; or
- 7.1.4 making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 7.2 You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this paragraph 7.
- Availability of the Site
- 8.1 Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the services will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Site you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
- 8.2 Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Company’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- 9.2 The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
- The Company’s Liability
- 10.1 The Site provides content from other internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- Processing your Information
- Site Transactions
Contracts for the supply of goods or services formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Terms of Sale.
- Third Party Websites & Linking
- 13.1 As a convenience to customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any site outside the Site and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 13.2 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 13.3 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- 13.4 The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- 14.1 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Advertising & Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
- Applicable Law
- Trade marks
NOBLE CURVE and certain other marks are registered trademarks of HATS OFF ACCESSORIES PVT LTD.